Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We Wish We Were Sarah Palin

While none of us wants her schedule, her exposure, her critics or her stresses, let's be honest. We all want to shop like her!

I saw an article yesterday by a photographer who kept documenting Sarah's shoes. She has an awesome pair of red ones like Abby, who is in the shoe business and got them on sale at Dillard's!

Today, it was revealed that the GOP spent scads of money on her at Neiman Marcus and at Macy's in Minneapolis just before the Convention, and also bought some cool stuff for Todd (known in Alaska as First Dude) at Atelier's.

Does this make me upset? No.

I guess I am wondering why no one covers the expense account of Michelle Obama?

Ryan showed me a Saturday Night Live excerpt that featured Sarah Palin. She was excellent, and it was really funny.

All for now.

4 comments:

R said...

Thanks for the book my dear friend!!!

Mrs. Sinta said...

You're welcome!

Unknown said...

Here's a liberal take on the wardrobe expenses:

"The problem isn’t that the wardrobe cost so much. It’s that Ms. Palin has said on numerous occasions that she’s just a “hockey mom” and part of the “Joe Six-Pack” nation. There were problems with this assertion before this latest gaffe."

http://blurbomat.com/archives/2008/10/23/shes-just-like-you/

Airport Gal said...

My take on the whole Sarah Palin wardrobe is that I expect her to "look good!" She's in a contest to represent America as the Vice President and I don't want her to look like a hockey mom! So, I appreciate her looking classy...she represents all of us! :-)