Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Adventure Continues

I ran a couple of miles this morning. After I got ready, Abby and I went to the hospital. She commented on the smell when we entered CCU. I thought it smelled better than most fast food restaurants, but she is sensitive. The heart doc came in and gave us information. It turns out that we met him briefly before and he is a Christian. We have mutual friends. He is extremely competent, good at communicating and friendly. That is a rare and wonderful combination for someone so highly educated in medicine.

Abby got queasy and I took her to a bathroom. She came back looking green when Mr. Sinta described a procedure, and she fainted. The doc said for Mr. Sinta to get out of the bed and give it to Abby. He has a sense of humor.

My mil and fil's neighbor is coincidentally two doors down from Mr. Sinta. He is awaiting major bypass surgery. He does not know the Lord. Please keep him in your prayers.

We had some encouraging visitors today, and it really helped.

I just received some news that Mr. Sinta's blood enzymes went down by half. This is encouraging. I hope he can come home tomorrow.



Thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

R said...

Thank you for the updates. Shirley is keeping us updated as well. We are praying for you guys.

We love you!