Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Everything Stops

I have a dozens of things that I need to do today (like get out those wedding invitations, and put the announcement in the paper), but I just read my email, and suddenly I am recoiling. My friend, Phyllis, is now a widow. Just like that. Her young husband has been in the hospital in CCU, and we have all been praying for him. I just stopped in again on Sunday afternoon. Now, he's gone. Just like that. Yes, he was a great Christian, but he was only in his early 40's. His lungs were congested after he got sick from the flu with pneumonia so they put him on a breathing machine, and sedated him with paralytics. That was four weeks ago. We were believing for God to do something really big. He did. He took Michael home to be with Him. I am overwhelmed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.