Monday, December 1, 2008

You Will Like This Very Much

I am all for free and encouraging and creative beauty in the body of Christ. That is why I am giving you this link to listen to a song for free. You can even download the album that goes with it for free. It is part of something from a site that helps emerging artists get music coverage on the internet, instead of say Letterman or the Antichrist's daytime show, Oprah.

Here we go:

I am attempting to give to a link to the site which will allow you to download the entire album for free, if share your blog name with them.

Click Here to visit the website

2 comments:

SprinklerBandit said...

How come Oprah is the antichrist all of a sudden? I'm not particularly opposed to the notion (a female antichrist? how progressive!), but I don't understand it.

Mrs. Sinta said...

I feel that her endorsement of Obama won the election for him because of all of her followers, i.e. people who buy books she recommends, follow her diets etc., and that this allows for not only the continuing wholesale slaughter of the unborn, but an escalation of it, a result of his election.

I feel frustrated and let down by the American voting system. People were encouraged to vote who were not even informed about any of the issues. Obama's supporters for the most part do not even know who Bill Ayers is.

I feel grief all the way down to my socks about this election, and I feel an equal amount of helplessness in the face of the approaching cataclysmic results of having someone so totally misguided be the President of the United States, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, who should never have gotten any position higher than maybe a Wheaties commercial. Possibly Kix. It is all above his pay grade.

How did he get there? The media.

Who is the most influential media spokesperson in the U.S.? Oprah.

Thanks for asking.